Description:This project includes the creation of educational material for training in the area of Information and Communication technologies in the context of the course: Design and Administration of Telecommunication Networks in a Municipality (LANs, Intranet, SYXEYXIS, Municipal Networks, Broadband Networks and Services, Telephony and relative applications). The project includes the following sub-courses:
- Introduction in Computer Networks
- Local Area Networks
- Broadband Networks and Services
- Design of Metropolitan Area Networks and Wide Area Networks
- Intranets / SYXEYXIS
- Wireless Networks
- Design / implementation strategies for development/exploitation of networks and ICT
- Administration of telecommunication networks
- Videoconference application and Voice over Internet
- Business Models for Municipal broadband networks
- Network expansion.
Each sub-courses includes: Reference material, Main body of digital objects, Suggested activities and relative applications, Self-evaluation material, Teacher guide.