RAK - Regional Authority Kyustendil
WGR - REGION OF WESTERN GREECE with University of Patras (as subcontractor)
ZVK - Centre for public administration cooperation
TECLA - Association for the Transregional, Local and European Cooperation
CDIMM Maramures - The Development Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Maramures
BSC - Regional Development Agency of Gorenjska, BSC Business Support Centre, Kranj
Pannon Novum - Pannon Novum West-Transdanubian Regional Innovation Nonprofit LTD
IMIS /Athena Research and Innovation Center in Information, Communication, and Knowledge Technologies
ICCS/NTUA - INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS / NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS
AAM - Association of Albanian Municipalities
SERDA - Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency
DSR - Centre for Development of Skopje Region
SECOVIA promotes jointly developed, advanced IT solutions that harvest the benefits of cloud computing to support access to shared public IT services, resources & infrastructures and tackle the digital divide among SEE territories.
Main activities planned:
- Current status assessment on virtual accessibility services & infrastructures.
- Experience exchange on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Assessment of SEE stakeholder needs and policies on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Feasibility analysis and roll-out plan for proposed transnational providers of shared cloud-based services, & infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Improvement of public-private investment policies on virtual accessibility.
- Consensus-based common policy positions on joint, cross-border cloud provision to serve the needs of SEE administrations.
- Capitalisation of results through stakeholder networking and follow-up initiatives