SECOVIA promotes jointly developed, advanced IT solutions that harvest the benefits of cloud computing to support access to shared public IT services, resources & infrastructures and tackle the digital divide among SEE territories.
Main activities planned:
- Current status assessment on virtual accessibility services & infrastructures.
- Experience exchange on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Assessment of SEE stakeholder needs and policies on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Feasibility analysis and roll-out plan for proposed transnational providers of shared cloud-based services, & infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Improvement of public-private investment policies on virtual accessibility.
- Consensus-based common policy positions on joint, cross-border cloud provision to serve the needs of SEE administrations.
- Capitalisation of results through stakeholder networking and follow-up initiatives